The Incredible Hulk's Diary That is on the Internet
Here you can read diary about the Incredible Hulk!

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

HULK GETS EMAIL:

Dear Incredible Hulk,
I really like you because people think you're scary and bad but you're really a good person inside. I think you're very cool, and your show is very good. I have a few questions to ask you.

I am really wondering why you turned green instead of all purple because your shorts were purple. And you also don't like to hurt people, and I understand that, because I don't like to, either. I think that you're the best superhero in the universe.

Love from Your Friend,
Angela Peralta, 8 years old, second grade, Bellevue, Washington, USA


Hulk is really glad you asked this question, Angela. Hulk turns green because of exposure to gamma rays and the physiological effect the transformative process has on his individual biomatter. When gamma rays hit khaki, they make the cloth turn purple. Why is that? Well, Hulk is not a big-brained smarty pants like puny Banner or Reed Richards, so Hulk chalk it up to one of life's mysteries. Hulk also chalked up Orrin Hatch's musical career as one of those, too.