The Incredible Hulk's Diary That is on the Internet
Here you can read diary about the Incredible Hulk!

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

HULK HAS BEST INTERNET GIRLFRIEND EVER. RUBY, HULK LOVES YOU THIS MUCH!

Oh. You can not see Hulk's arms. They are spread very wide.

Hulk show you poem Ruby wrote for him.

My Love

Your skin glows like an apple, blossoms green as the daisy in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your god harp voice and leaps like a bull at the whisper of your name (HULK).
The evening floats in on a great bluebird wing.
I am comforted by your shorts that I carry into the twilight of snackbeams and hold next to my arms.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of root beer.
As your muscles fall from your shorts, it reminds me of your treat.
In the quiet, I listen for the last roar of the day.
I wait in the moonlight for your secret Wafers so that we may smash as one, leg to leg, in search of the magnificient green and mystical dove of love.