The Incredible Hulk's Diary That is on the Internet
Here you can read diary about the Incredible Hulk!

Friday, April 01, 2005

Where am I? Oh, god. Not again! How long have I been changed this
time? Has it been a week? Two? Let me find the calendar...find
out...why am I typing this? Why was this open? What's "blogger?"
How many Red Bull Cans can he need?

I've just looked at the calendar.

It's been two years since I changed! I have to make some
calls, talk to some people! Tony Stark, yeah, and Hank Pym...who
else? Who else?

Crap, that's a lot of Hostess Twinkies wrappers sitting in the corner.
Are there even clothes that will fit me in that corner of the room?
What the hell is this Bachman Turner Overdrive CD doing taped onto the
TV antenna with a post-it note saying "SKRULL DETECKSHUN DEVICE" attached? What is wrong with him?

What has he been doing?

This is going to take months to clean up. At least he didn't leave
any old pizza boxes under the...oh. They're under the sink now.
Great! Just great.

Hey, if you're reading this, can you contact Tony Stark and tell him
Bruce Banner's looking for him? Thanks.